But what are these factors?
At today's training session on my SEO, today I would like to share the full list of important SEO and SEO
tips with you. Some have been proven, and others are discussing.
Many of these factors do not usually focus on SEO.
1- Age of the domain: The longer your age domain is registered, the higher the rank of the domain is with Google and it has a significant impact on SEO.
2. The keywords in the Top Level Domain are not directly affected by the upgrade, but the existence of your keywords on your domain is still a sign of direct communication between your activity and your keywords. Finally, the keywords that come in the domain are still considered in important SEO tips.
3. Keywords on the first domain name: One of the important points of SEO is free. The domain that has the keywords in the first word has a perfect advantage over sites that do not have a keyword in the domain, or even sites with a keyword in the middle of their domain name.
4. Domain Registration Period (Google Patent Statement): Valid and valuable domains are usually purchased for a long time, while low-value domains are rarely purchased for more than a year. Therefore, the expiration time of a domain in the future can be used as a factor in identifying and predicting the validity of a domain. So the duration of domain validity can be one of the important points of your site's SEO.
5. Keywords in the Subdomain: One of the things that are mentioned in the SEO tutorial is the use of the keyword in the domain. The 2011 Moz Panel confirms that the presence of a keyword under the domain can promote website rank and be one of the ways to free the website.
6. Domain history: A website with an unknown owner (the owner of a domain in whois is identifiable) or multiple failures (such as not updating, and more importantly, non-renewal of ownership) tells Google to reset the site's history. That causes the loss of links to your site and negatively affects your site.
7. Exact Match Domain (EMD): If you have a high quality website in terms of the exact range of the domain (keyword matching with the domain name and content), it can still be of benefit to you, of course. But if this website's website is not so good, you can solve this problem in EMD update.
8. Private vs. Private WhoIs: A point that is rarely mentioned in SEO education is the Private Whois information that can be a sign of existence. Information is hidden. In 2006, Matt Cutts said in Pubcon:
When I reviewed ownership information in whois, I often used the "whois privacy protection service" service, which is not fairly normal. Turning this service on its own is not bad, but when you put together different factors, it's usually talk of a very different category of webmasters (suspicious webmaster) that someone has one or more websites.
9. Domain owner who has been fined: If Google recognizes a particular person as the spammer, it seems reasonable that the sites that are owned by him are considered to be flawed and can be harmful to your site. .
10. Having a high-level domain (Country Country TLD extension): Another important point to learn SEO is to have a high-level domain with Country Code Top Level Domain (such as .ir.tk .ca) and ... to increase rank and The SEO site helps in that particular country, but it reduces the overall ranking of the site.
Important points of training are SEO level factors.
11. Keyword in Title Tag: The tag is the second most important part of the content (along with the content of the page) and therefore a strong indication of the technical or on-site SEO site.